Sunday, January 30, 2011

Survived the week from hell

Well, the scale hasn't moved. I weighed in this morning and I was 147.8. Glad I didn't go up, sad I didn't go down. However, this was the week from hell. I only worked out twice, I was exhausted, cranky and unusually busy. I was helping put on a play with my students at work, grades were due in and I found out I have to take a grad class that starts next week. I was in crazy-lady-mode all week.

However, it is over and I feel pretty good. I am glad I didn't gain anything and I can attribute that to good eating. We ate very clean all week. My only slip up was I ate 2 cookies at a work related party.

I am going to the book store today to try and find a book on Eating and Cooking clean. Want some motivation? Go to the website of a chain restaurant and look at the calorie/ fat count of your favorite meals. It just might motivate you into not eating out, or at least making better choices.

I am feeling very good about not going out to eat. My D'angelos cheat last week confirmed that take out/ going out to eat is making America fat. So on that note, I am off to research a tasty (but healthy) Sunday meal choice for tonight.

Here's a good link: Check out the This, not That page

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/all-articles

No comments:

Post a Comment