Monday, January 10, 2011

I didn't cave

If you read my last post you might have thought I caved. But I am happy report that I had a healthy tofu and veggie stir fry for dinner AND even though I sooo wanted to take a hot bath and hit the sheet, we got the kids to bed and I forced myself to get into my workout gear. I did the elliptical for 20 minutes at high resistance and then did a 30 minute total body pilates workout (off of on demand). I felt an excuse coming on, but I managed to push it away.
Now in celebration (and because I am still hungry) I am having a big bowl of cereal.

P.S. My advice for today is always have your workout cloths easily accessible. I find that once I get those sneaks laced up, I am more likely to actually get on the elliptical when I get downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment