Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11, Back to reality

Well I have survived the holidays. I am happy to be done with the holiday eating temptation, but am very sad to go back to work. I am going to miss my babies :o(

We had a nice day that started with a walk on the bike path. Liam walked right along with us, which helped tire him out. I was very proud of him today, he had NO accidents and I am hoping potty training boot camp was a success.

We went to my inlaws for a holiday meal. I didn't have a great eating day, but for a holiday I wasn't horrible. Tomorrow I am back on track. I also did 30 minutes on the elliptical and about a 10 minute ab routine. The ab routine might have gone longer if Liam hadn't started hitting me in the head with his sisters snow suit. Ahhhh, toddlers.

My goal for tomorrow is to do a family walk and 45 minute circuit training. I also have to tackle the huge amount of correcting of papers that I have managed to ignore for over a week. PROCRASTINATION is my middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment