Monday, February 21, 2011

Fabulous in February, week 3

Thanks Hope, I am going to try and dig deep for this one.
3 MORE things I like about myself...........

1. I like my teeth. I had braces, and retainers for a bazillion years BUT they are now straight. I have always been very good about my oral hygiene and I do not have cavities. The dentist is always amazed by how healthy they are. And for my age and coffee habit, they are pretty white.

2. I like how I parent. I feel like I am a good balance between laid back/ fun and strict. I value healthy habits, but I also love laughter. I am not upset when my son makes fart jokes, I laugh when he sings songs about his bum BUT my kid knows how to say please and thank you and I hold him to appropriate behavior standards and expect both kids to eat healthy and get exercise.

3. I like that I can cook. I am no chef, but I can whip up decent meals in a jiff. I experiment and usually things turn out pretty good and I am not opposed to trying out new things in the Kitchen. I think I keep my husband pretty well-fed and people seem to eat all my food at parties. I have become a bit of a health food junky and know how to make many meals from the super food/ clean list.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of them, really but number three hits home b/c I'm am deeply envious :) hehe!

    I loved your comment about mine b/c it took me SO long to come to terms with the fact that introversion does NOT equal bad, weird, or even just shy! There's so much more to it, but I feel sometimes extroversion is a more "valued" trait in our world. Anyhow, I think we're GREAT! :):)

    ReplyDelete