Monday, February 21, 2011

dirty girl

So, we've had a lot of company, a party, and way too much bad food. My body hurts, my stomach hurts, my head hurts and I need to get back on the wagon. It was a great time, my littlest peanut was baptised...but now I am getting back on the healthy wagon.

Starting tomorrow I am "cleansing myself." I am not weighing in for 3 days in hopes that I can fix any damage I have done. On Friday I was 143 lbs, down 1.5 from the week before, but I have a feeling I may have undone the good. All well, I had fun and didn't obsess too much.

On a clean eating note, I did make some "clean" dishes for the party. I ate some really unclean things. Especially a giant piece of cake...but I also made the following:

A field green salad with blue cheese, cranberries, walnuts, tomatoes, red peppers and onions

Wheat pasta salad with artichoke hearts, tomatoes, feta cheese and black beans

A giant fruit plate with all my favorites

A vegetable platter with greek yogurt veggie and onion dip.

So tomorrow our company is leaving, which is very sad BUT the healthy me will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment