Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ABC's of me

I know, every blogger out there is doing this. But I am having writers block, so I am doing it too.

A. Age: 30

B. Bed size: Queen, but I would seriously give anything to have a king= not in the budget, even though there are times where I share a bed with 3 other humans.

C. Chore you hate: Laundry...it is never ending.

D. Dogs: Cowboy, a black lab who is THE most laid back dog ever.

E. Essential start to your day:Gym, coffee, smoothie (in that order)

F. Favorite color: blue

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5’7

I. Instruments: Took piano for a few years, wish I didn't quit.

J. Job title: Junior High English Teacher

K. Kids: Liam, age 3 Charlotte, age 11 months

L. Live: Cape Cod, Ma

M. Mom’s name: Cheryl

N. Nicknames: I have one related to my last name..but I don't want my last name on internet world. It is what all the male teachers call me.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Having the babies. I think that is it

P. Pet peeve: People being late or cancelling at the last second

Q. Quote from a movie: "If I have no teeth, I will gum you" -There will be Blood (weirdest movie ever)

R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: one little sister

T. Time you wake up: 4:30 a.m (yikes)

U. Underwear: whatever is clean

V. Vegetables you dislike: I think I might like them all if cooked right. I do not really like raw onions.

W. What makes you run late: My husband. He takes longer to get ready than me.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, foot, tail bone

Y. Yummy food you make: my husbands fave is spicy shrimp bowls. I like my chicken parm

Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Elephants

No comments:

Post a Comment