Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Planning

Do you do it?

This is so important for me for 2 reasons:
1. I am not as tempted to stray from healthy eating
2. I save money and am prepared.

I try to plan our menu on Sunday. The last 2 weeks were pretty crazy. I had a late class on a few nights and then we went away, so menu planning was sporatic.

Now I am back on a regular schedule and am glad to have my menu planned through Saturday.

Here is this week's clean eats:

Monday-
Soba noodles with:
garlic, mushrooms, red peppers, feta cheese and green onions

Tuesday:
Spinach and pepper Fritatas with sweet potatoe hash browns

Wednesday:
brown rice topped with  ground turkey, tomatoes and spinach

Thursday:
Asian rice bowl with spicy chili chicken, cucumbers, carrots, avacado, ginger and toasted sesame seeds

Friday:
wheat wrap flank steak burritos with black beans, veggies and cheese

Saturday:
Turkey and veggie lasagna with brown rice noodles (best recipe ever) Find it here

No cheating this week. I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment