Thursday, March 10, 2011

30! (or just about)

Well the weekend has arrived. I will be thirty years old on Saturday. I will be away. My husband is taking me to a family farm/ bed and breakfast for the weekend, here. So I am finishing up my work week and then away we go.

In my 20's I would have wanted to celebrate another year older with some drinks, at a bar, acting crazy with my friends. I would love to spend some time with friends, but the rest of that type of celebration doesn't appeal to me. Most people would probably consider a kid friendly B&B unappealing, but it is right up my alley. I am away from my kids all week, and I could not bare to go anywhere without them. I get joy from their joy, and this inn has some really fun stuff for them to do.

I am feeling good about 30. I feel like I have started to make some changes that I am proud of. I am still eating about 90 percent clean and I feel like I am dedicated to keeping myself healthy and happy.

I weighed myself this morning and I was at 140. So I may very well be in the 130's my Saturday (especially after snow shoeing and pulling the kids in a sled all weekend at the Inn). if I am not, I still feel pretty good about my weightloss and will enjoy a few good meals this weekend.

So here I go...into another great 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment