Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bad Movie/ Good Wine

I had a great time last night with some work friends. There was gossip, and chatting and good stories and I wasn't upset that I had 2 glasses of wine (which is a lot for me these days).
I was happy that I made a pretty healthy good choice; crusted cod with asparagus and brown rice. AND, I suprised myself by sticking to my no popcorn or candy rule. I didn't get anything to eat or drink at the movies, but I did enjoy my nice little buzz from the wine.

The movie was HORRIBLE. Do not see How Do You Know! I really wanted to love it. I love Reese Witherspoon, Owen Wilson and Jack Nicholson. It should have been great, but it was sooooo bad. I am not a picky movie gal either, but this one was horrid.

One inspirational thing that did help keep me from sticking my hand in my friends popcorn was Reese Witherspoon's ridiculous body. She was in seriously good shape.

So on that note. I MUST make good choices today. I started off with a 20 minutes pilates toner that I sometimes do. It is an On DEMAND cable choice (which, by the way, is a great place to go to if you want a workout video...there are many to choose from). I did it with my husband. Now I just NEED to do some cardio. Hmmm...maybe I will take the kids into the basement and do some kickboxing with the bags.......

1 comment:

  1. Check out the workout videos by Jari Love. I think I have get ripped 1000 and get extremely ripped 1000. They mix cardio and strength and they are so much fun. Seriously, I love them (despite the lady leading them being totally tragic and working out in leather and leopard print).

    ReplyDelete