Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2lbs, hope it's not water weight

My morning weight was 153, down 2 since yesterday so I start my day off on a good foot. I feel like if I hadn't gone down at all, I might not be as motivated to keep going.

I am sitting here drinking my smoothie and thinking about what flavor coffee I will have. It might be sad, but making my coffee decision is one of the things I look forward to most in my day. I do realize this is pretty lame, but it's the truth. If the doctor tells me I need to give up coffee to live, I would pretty much make the decision to die.

I am also trying to make a plan for my day. Charlotte has a doctors appointment in the middle of the day, so I am thinking about bundling us all up and going for a morning walk. I need to make very good choices today because tonight I am going out to dinner and a movie with friends.

I am so psyched about getting out with some adults. I am so worried about making bad choices and going back up 2 lbs.

So today's goals are:
1. Get moving: do at least 45 minutes of physical activity and some weights when the kids nap (fingers crossed) this afternoon.

2. Make a healthy choice for dinner tonight...maybe fish? Nothing with french fries and NO candy or popcorn at the movie. I am thinking if I get a diet coke it will at least keep my mouth occupied and my sweets craving low.

3. Enjoy myself and be positive. We are going to see the new Reese Witherspoon movie and I never get out so I want to have a great time and not think about how my jeans are cutting into my fat.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment