Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Exercise

I am failing at this lately. I have been exhausted, busy as hell, and all those things that make up a perfect excuse not to exercise.

Honestly, here are my 2 biggest reasons for being lazy lately:

1. I have dropped the baby weight and don't have the fact that my clothes don't fit to motivate me. Now I am maintaining my weigh on healthy eating alone.

2. I am taking this online graduate class and it is taking over my life. ( I have one final project to worry about)

I am really hoping to get back into running when the weather turns. I have a strong desire to be a runner, even though I kind of hate it. I think it is mostly that it would be nice to have some time to myself, outside in the fresh air. The last time I ran (2 weeks ago) I made it about 1.5 miles. It is sad that I was sore the next day.

There is a new gym opening right down the street from us. It is exactly 1.5 miles away. It opens on April 1 and my husband agreed that we can work it so I can go 3 mornings a week. I am thinking I will run there and back.

I am hoping this works out, I don't want to get sucked back in to my hole of excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment