Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super Food that I Love

Now that we are eating clean, I have been following my super food list more carefully. I am a big believer in being sure your diet includes these things. I really like all of the things on this list, so it makes it easy. I like researching the benefits of food and so I keep a running list of things that should be a part of a regular diet.

Here's my short list ( I have a long list, but these are the top of the list)

Blueberries
Blackberries
Quinoa!!!!n(so good, so healthy)
Avacados
Greek yogurt
Black Beans
Walnuts
Almonds
Pecans
Oatmeal
Tomatoes
Spinach
Salmon
Broccoli
Asparagus
Oranges
Chick Peas
Red Pepper
Cranberries

Great...now I am hungry. But trust me people, I have done the research and these foods are where it's at. I am glad we are eating more of them, now just to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment