I have been way too lazy to type up a new recipe, but I liked this so I will share.
Greek veggies with wheat cous-cous
What you need:
1 medium eggplant, washed and peeled and thinly sliced
1 bunch of asparagus with ends snapped off
1 cup whole wheat cous-cous, cooked according to directions (I sub maragrine with olive oil)
1/4 cup sundried tomtaoes (the kind that is NOT packed in oil) diced into small pieces)
1/2 cup feta cheese
Brush veggies with a very small amount of olive oil and add your favorite seasoning. I just used some fresh herbs and a tiny bit of sea salt.
1. Grill eggplant and asparagus for a few minutes on each side
2. In a sprayed glass baking dish , spread out cous-cous all over the bottom
3. Sprinkle 1/2 of the feta over cous-cous
4. Spread out grilled veggies and sundried tomatoes over feta
5. Add remainder of feta
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
YUMMY! This is a great side dish for your grilled meat and is clean eating.