Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Eggs, Over-Eating and Family

We just said good bye to our family who spent a week in town. It was my brother-in-law, his girlfriend and their 3 kiddos. We have a lot of fun, ate too much food and watched the kids play. It was slightly overshadowed by the fact that my mother-in-law has been in the hospital for two weeks and its not doing well. We were lucky enough to visit with her and try to enjoy each other as best we can.
We are very blessed to have a big yard and it is always priceless to watch a gang of kids running around.




























We ended our week of playing and fun with an Easter egg hunt and brunch. We sugared the kiddos up and sent 3 of them off on an airplane back to California. I love watching the kids interact with their cousins and it certainly did wear them out.

I am gearing up for another work week and trying to recover from eating too much, but enjoying myself. I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter. Back to the grind tomorrow.......

No comments:

Post a Comment