Sunday, March 25, 2012

33 weeks

33 weeks prego and counting down.....



This picture is taken on a date night with the hubs. Probably the last one in a LONG time.
I am getting BIG and feeling even bigger. These "skinny" maternity jeans were feeling a bit tight. Have you ever felt like your pants were eating you alive????? I would prefer to be in yoga pants ALL day and night.
I weighed in this morning at 163. This was after a delicious dinner and ice cream last night.
Since my mama was in town, not only did we get a date night,,,,but we got to get in a great workout. Mike and I would LOVE to be able to workout together all the time, so it was a special treat for sure. We hit the gym for some cardio and circuit training and I did okay for a pregnant chick.

The rest of the weekend was spent loving on these sweeties.



Sadly our family is now dealing with the stomach flu and I have spent a few days in bed.

We are on the mend and getting ready to celebrate the birth of our big boy, who will be 4 on Friday. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment